Wvu Articulation Agreement

West Virginia University at Parkersburg has signed an articulation agreement that offers its students the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration degree from Marshall University. Blue Ridge CTC offers transfer opportunities for graduates and incoming students. Our transfer agreements offer clear pathways for students who wish to pursue a 4-year degree after graduation. For more information on any of the agreements listed, contact Jackie Griggs, Academic Affairs Coordinator for the School of Professional Studies and University Transfer, at (304) 260-4380-2351 or Under the agreement, WVU Parkersburg students who earn a bachelor`s degree with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher can apply for admission to the MBA program at Marshall University`s Lewis College of Business. WVU offers a number of articulation agreements that simplify the transfer process. These partnerships allow students to begin their undergraduate studies at one of the institutions listed below and then finish at WVU. Typically, a student completes an associate degree and then moves on to WVU in their first year. Students pursuing a transfer pathway with a partner institution should meet with a WVU Academic Advisor in their major to ensure that all transfer credits are applied correctly to their record. Students preparing for their degree are encouraged to consult the full list of available transfer agreements. Please note that the agreements available on this page are unofficial copies for reference only. Students or advisors can contact Jackie Griggs, Academic Affairs Coordinator for the School of Professional Studies and Academic Transfer, to make arrangements. "We are excited about partnering with Marshall to give our students the opportunity to pursue their education seamlessly at the graduate level," said Dr.

Chad Crumbaker, vice president of academic and student affairs at WVU Parkersburg. "This agreement for the MBA program is a great addition to WVU Parkersburg`s four-year business degrees, which are accredited nationally by the Accreditation Council for Schools and Business Programs. Through this agreement, residents can earn associate, bachelor`s and master`s degrees without leaving the region. West Virginia Board of Trustees Institutions - All public colleges in West Virginia. Credit hours do not change when transferred to the WVU. For example, if you earned 3 credit hours in a computer science course at your institution and the equivalent WVU course is 4 credit hours, you will only receive 3 transfer credit hours. However, the academic results obtained in the schools of the district system are adapted to the biannual system of the UVT. If you are a current WVU student who is interested in earning credits at another regionally accredited institution, the first step is to consult with your academic advisor to obtain permission to begin the process.

Once you know which courses you want to take, you and your advisor can access the transfer loan database to determine the rates available for temporary loans. All courses that are not in this database can be added via the Transfer Equivalence Review Request (TERR). For more information, see Temporary Loan Approval Process. Your advisor and college or university school will determine how transfer courses that do not have a direct equivalent of WVU can be applied to your graduation requirements. .

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more